1. Paint - Any thing wooden just paint the colour you want inject in to the room I did this with my mirror it was a dark purple but I painted it grey to break up my purple colour scheme
2. Fabrics - So I mean new throw, bedding or curtains in the colour or patten of your choice a new pair of curtains can change a room so much I have never had any curtains more than year opps!
3. Lighting - Add new lamp shades or even new lamps at the night lighting can change a room so much make it cosy if you keep it soft. I have fairy light round my curtains makes it so cosy at night .
4. Wall art and mirrors - Wall art great for injecting colour and adding atmosphere. Mirrors in small room make it look and feel big plus who doesn't love a big statement mirror.
5. Rearrange - If in doubt try a different room layout costs you nothing to move some furnisher about and can lift a room so much.
So those are my 5 tips for refreshing and revamping your rooms hope you found this help and let me know if you like this style of posts